Thursday, August 28, 2008

New Musings from the Depths of Silence

Note: All previous postings were published on another blog from June-August of 2008. After a series of technical adventures, I moved everything over here to my new Blogger blog. Welcome!



Here are some of my latest musings that came out of last weekend's silent retreat. Stillness and silence are such incredible gifts for deepening the relationship we have with ourselves and our reality.

In joy & love,
Julie

8/24/08
We think we need to collect, gather and add to the “me,”
When really, to awaken the peace within…clearing the clutter and debris,
To clearly see….
The truest me….
and simply BE.

8/24/08
In chasing the discovery
of the true divine nature within me,
I trip and fall into the void of no-thing
And, to my surprise, that’s when my dreams begin to take wing.

8/23/08
When you do not speak, and I do not speak, it is then, in that silence, that we genuinely meet for the first time.

8/23/08
In that space beyond words, our hearts are united. Noticed or unnoticed, love cracks us open, and timelessness tumbles out. Essence emanates from all corners of the universe, blanketing our world with softness, comfort, and care.

8/23/08
It is the beauty in me that recognizes the beauty in you.

8/23/08
When recognition and knowing collide, beauty explodes. Its lovebeads are strung across the universe for all to enjoy.

8/23/08
When recognition and knowing collide, beauty explodes….it’s shrapnel pierces the veil of the “I am not,” and the everything dissolves into the nothing, as it’s always been.

8/23/08
The greatness in me, is the same as in you. In a moment of forgetting this, my eyes are closed and my heart is cold.

8/23/08
My uniqueness and originality are not my own at all. They’re God’s clever brilliance shining through me as a painted canvas, or an encore performance – for the audience of one (and all) to appreciate and cheer.

Copyright 2008, Julie Dittmar, True Divine Nature, LLC

No comments: